Wednesday, March 17, 2010

New baby stuff!

Eric is officially ready for me to go back to school! ha!  I have been buying too much.  
I bought a few things for either the nursery or babies bathroom.  

Cute bulletin board for nursery!

Cute Flower for nursery!

Another cute flower for either nursery or bathroom (we shall see!).

We also received our travel system that my mom bought for us today.  We love it!  I am so excited and can't wait to see our little girl riding around in it.  

Carseat! AWWWWW!

Car seat and stroller! LOVE IT!  It moves so easily.  

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you are having too much fun shopping! I can't wait to see how everything looks together. Just don't tell Eric how much you have been spending....she is well worth it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Ashlee,
    I just read your whole blog! I love EVERYTHING! All of the baby stuff is SUPER ADORABLE!!!! She is going to be the most stylish baby in town. I absolutely L-O-V-E the bedding. All of those decorations will be put to good use, because most of them can be used in a little girls room at any age....You have GREAT taste. It was good seeing you today. You looked wonderful and I am so happy for you.
    Love,
    Ashley

    ReplyDelete