Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I was still down 7 pounds before this appointment. This appointment I had go up 2.5 pounds. So, I am still down about 4 pounds.
Maternity Clothes: Finally needed some jeans, so I got a Bella Band at Target. This allows me to wear my normal jeans unbutton and you can't tell! Yea for putting off maternity jeans for a little longer. I really like the Bella Band and am hoping to avoid maternity jeans all together. Since we are getting close to capri weather, it just may be possible to not get jeans.
Best Moment this week: Feeling Baylee move. We bought the baby monitor this weekend. We got some 20% coupons at Babies R Us, so we are trying to buy some of the really big stuff each time.
Gender: It's A GIRL!!!! Baylee Nicole Smith
Movement: I feel Baylee every day now. She is getting kinda strong and sometimes her little kicks hurt!
Food Craving: still craving potatoes and had a craving for chocolate covered strawberries last week. My FABULOUS husband took his lunch break to come home and make me some one day. HOW INCREDIBLE IS HE!!! He makes me feel so blessed every day!
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and back. I have missed having a margarita on a Friday afternoon after stressful weeks, especially with TAKS coming next week!
Sleep: Sleeping okay, but still waking up on my back. It seems like that is where I am most comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Baylee's nursery bedding and beginning to paint and get the nursery together.
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: Starting to get a little heartburn. Heartburn is beginning to happen pretty often.
No comments:
Post a Comment