Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 25 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly just some shirts, but only because I want to! ha! I am just beginning to need pants. I have one pair of maternity pants and I really like them. I am going to have to get jeans very soon!
Best Moment this week: Beginning to feel little Baylee move!!! Watching Eric's face when he felt her kick for the first time. He was so excited and started talking to her---trying to convince her to do it again---she didn't! She has already proven who is boss around her!
We have also registered since the last time I blogged. We registered at Babies R Us and Target. We have about a million things on the registeries.
Gender: It's A GIRL!!!! Baylee Nicole Smith
Movement: I feel Baylee every day now. She really likes it when I am just sitting around relaxing. Sometimes is just kicks and sometimes I can feel her actually moving. It is very cool!
Food Craving: still craving potatoes!! But, don't really have any other cravings.
What I miss: Sleeping on my belly and back. Nothing really else.
Sleep: Sleeping okay, but still waking up on my back. It seems like that is where I am most comfortable.
What I am looking forward to: Getting Baylee's nursery bedding and the travel system that mom bought!
Belly Button: In
Symptoms: None---Luckily I have been that way all along so far!
No comments:
Post a Comment