Monday, March 22, 2010

26 weeks

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 6 pounds at last appointment. But I think it has to be up this next appointment. 
Maternity Clothes: Finally needed some jeans, so I got a Bella Band at Target.  This allows me to wear my normal jeans unbutton and you can't tell!  Yea for putting off maternity jeans for a little longer. 
Best Moment this week: Feeling Baylee Move around a lot and getting our travel system from my mom (Thanks Mim!).  
Gender:  It's A GIRL!!!!  Baylee Nicole Smith
Movement:  I feel Baylee every day now. She was moving today at school, which is rather distracting. I would rather just lay down and feel her move, but I still have to teach! ha
Food Craving: still craving potatoes!! Just had a wonderful Baked Potato for dinner!
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and back.  Nothing really else.  
Sleep:  Sleeping okay, but still waking up on my back.  It seems like that is where I am most comfortable. 
What I am looking forward to:  Getting Baylee's nursery bedding and beginning to paint  and get the nursery together. 
Belly Button:  In 
Symptoms: Starting to get a little heartburn. 

No comments:

Post a Comment