It looks like we will have a little Baylee Nicole! We are so excited. We have wanted a little Baylee for so long. I am still in shock. I was convinced that it was going to be a boy, but before the doctor even could say it I had already told him it was a girl. It was pretty obvious that it was a girl!
The cake! Adorable and yummy!
The decorations!
When will baby arrive? Everyone made their predictions. It was fun to see what everyone thought!
Who will baby be like? I took a picture before we had Eric's baby picture up and I forgot to go back and get one later. But, everyone made predictions about baby's eyes, smile, intelligence, etc. It was neat to see what people thought. It will be a fun memento to keep and look at later.
Talking and eating before the BIG reveal. How cute are Brad and Hayden's shirts! Thanks guys for being so excited about this baby!
More eating! Thanks everyone for coming.
April and Addy's adorable shirts! I was so surprised when they all walked in! What a precious idea!
Hudson was such a good boy! But, I have the feeling he ate a bunch of food he shouldn't have!
The happy UNCLES and AUNTS! Brad and April are really excited because this is their first niece. Nate and Holly have nieces and nephews from Holly's side.
The happy Mommy and Daddy!
the BOY predictions
the GIRL predictions
Grandparents-to-be cutting the cake to reveal the gender
They saw the PINK inside! It's a GIRL!
The Pink inside of the cake! How cute!
No comments:
Post a Comment