Friday, February 19, 2010

22 weeks today!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 22 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Mostly just some shirts, but only because I want to! ha!  I will probably need to get some jeans for the weekends soon.  My work pants are fine because of the style I wear--no zippers or buttons.  But, my jeans are beginning to get tight and by late evening they are hurting. 
Best Moment this week:  Beginning to feel little Baylee move!!! I think Eric will be able to feel it soon. Ordering Baylee's bedding (see previous post!)
Valentine's Day flowers from Eric and the precious outfit from Gammi (Eric's mom).  
Gender:  It's A GIRL!!!!  Baylee Nicole Smith
Movement:   Began feeling little movements this weeks.  I could feel a few kicks/punches and then this morning when I was laying in bed (got to sleep in because I am hope sick---sinus infection) I could feel what seemed like her flipping around---it seemed to move from one side of my tummy to the other!
Food Craving: still craving potatoes!! But, don't really have any other cravings. 
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and back.  Nothing really else.  
Sleep:  Sleeping okay, but still waking up on my back.  It seems like that is where I am most comfortable. 
What I am looking forward to:  Getting Baylee's nursery bedding. 
Belly Button:  In 
Symptoms: None---Luckily I have been that way all along so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment