Friday, February 12, 2010

21 weeks today!

Today, I am 21 weeks along in this pregnancy. I can't believe that I am officially in the second half of this pregnancy.  Little Baby Smith is growing big and strong.  However, I am not!  ha!  I haven't gained a single pound so far.  I am hoping to really limit the weight gain with this pregnancy---not for vain reasons but for health reasons.  


Baby Smith officially has a name!!! She will be Baylee Nicole!  We are so excited to have little Baylee join our family.  Can't wait to meet her.  


I am hoping that this weekend we will be able to start choosing things for the nursery.  I am pretty sure I have the bedding picked out, but it isn't available online at Babies R Us yet.  I hope they have it in store.  Fingers crossed.  I think we have an idea of what we want to do in the nursery.  We will probably wait to start painting until it warms up a little bit though.  


I have seen this done on several blogs that I frequently read so I thought I would start doing it too!

Pregnancy Highlights:
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gain/Loss: down 6 pounds
Maternity Clothes: Most just some shirts, but only because I want to! ha!  I don't really need anything yet!
Best Moment this week:  Technically it was last week, but revealing the gender to all our family and friends at the gender party.  It was so much fun!
Gender:  It's A GIRL!!!!  Baylee Nicole Smith
Movement:   None yet---at least not that I can tell. Although she was moving around like crazy at the ultrasound last week. 
Food Craving: potatoes!! I eat potato soup, potato salad, and baked potatoes.  I think we have a potato head on our hands.
What I miss:  Sleeping on my belly and back.  Nothing really else.  
Sleep:  I am sleeping pretty good.  Although I keep waking up on my back.  I will have to work on that.  Eric got me a boppy pregnancy pillow for Christmas and I love that thing! I really helps with my sleep. 
What I am looking forward to:  Creating Baylee's nursery.  It is going to be sooo cute!  I am also looking forward to creating our registry and making all the fun choices for our little girl. 
Belly Button:  In 
Symptoms: None---Luckily I have been that way all along so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment