Friday, March 25, 2011

The Cast is Gone!!! :)

Today, we went back to see Dr. Kennedy.  He did an xray again on Baylee's leg.  He said she was completely healed and it was time to take the cast off!! HALLELUJAH! Praise God!  I was so happy!  The nurse came in with the saw!  SCARY!  Well, it was until she showed with her fingers that the blade won't cut her!  Then, it was time to get started!  Baylee did so good! Didn't even cry.  Just wanted to watch what was going on!


Before we left for the Doctor.  I am so excited!!!

Waiting to see doctor with Daddy!

Waiting with Mommy!

About to get started!

 Here we go!
 Daddy holding Baylee
 Mom what's happening?
Watching the action.



Dr. Kennedy with Baylee!  Dr. Kennedy is the best!!!



The video below is from Thursday evening.  This is how Baylee played with the cast on!


So, it is any surprise that she did this as soon as we laid her on the ground at home!  The video of her when we first laid her down is too long.  (Check it out on our shutterfly page though. thesmithlifeinpictures.shutterfly.com)





2 comments:

  1. she looks so happy to have it off!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! I'm so glad she is healed and I'm sooo happy she got it off! :-)

    ReplyDelete