Thursday, March 24, 2011

Blue Eyed B Club

I could really get used to being a stay at home mom!  We were able to have a very fun lunch playdate.  My friends from high school, Jennifer Canales Cook and Elizabeth Luton Fuller brought their little guys over to play.  Jennifer has little Boston, who is 6 months old!  Elizabeth has little Brady, who is also 9 months old. (Elizabeth has a three year old Henry also, but he was at school!).   All the little ones have beautiful blue eyes and have B names.  So, Jennifer deemed them the "blue eyed B club".  I love it!!

I wish I had gotten so pictures of the kiddos playing, but I didn't.  Next time for sure!  Next time Baylee won't have the cast either!!! YEA!

Brady knows what to do with a camera.  Smiled every single time!  Precious!
 Baylee (9mo) Brady (9 mo) Boston (6 mo)



Baylee is used to being the cutest thing in the room.  She had to share the spotlight with these guys!  I am not sure if she took it so well.  It looks like she is trying to pull Brady back. haha

2 comments:

  1. Cutest little blue eyed babies around!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAHA. I vote for you to be a stay at home mommy too. Hehe. :-) Loved getting together with you girls.

    ReplyDelete