Sunday, January 30, 2011

January 2011

We have had an exciting month of January.  Baylee has started to be so much fun.  She laughs, plays, and moves around.  She is thinking about crawling.  She scoots around in a circle on her arms.

New Years Eve.  We went to stay at Mim and Pipi's house.  Brad and April had gone to Vegas so the kids were at my moms.  We went to hang out with them.  The morning of New Year's Day is when Baylee began acting like she didn't feel well.  It seemed to get progressively worse and by that evening it was obvious that Baylee was sick.  Then, on Monday we went to the doctor to find out that she had the flu! 1 week before she was supposed to get the flu vaccine.  What bad luck!  It was miserable!

On January 8th, it was a cold day, so Baylee dressed up in her warm monster suit!  Aww too cute!

On January 17th, I had a day off so Baylee and I went to visit Mim at her school.  Baylee was in such a good mood and looked so cute. 


Baylee turned 7 months old on January 19th.  I can't believe it!  She was so cute sitting up with the blocks.  I have been bad and not gotten a few months.  But, I will make to sure to get her picture every month now.  She is just growing and changing so much right now!


We went to a Penguin Pajama Playdate on January 21st.  It was hosted by my friend from college Michelle Smith.  It was so fun.  Michelle gave the kids a precious book called Your Personal Penguin.  It was so sweet.  Here are the few pictures I got before my camera went dead. 




On January 29th, the temperature was 70 degrees.  It was a beautiful day!  So, Eric decided the best thing to do was go to the zoo! Eric loves the zoo and I have the feeling we will be taking Baylee there alot! I think Baylee's favorite part was the stuffed animals in the gift shop! ha!  She had a great time though!





Notice how Baylee is sitting up in her stroller now.  She is no longer having to sit in the carrier!  Growing up too fast! 




1 comment: