Eric and I finally got some things hung up in Baylee's room. We haven't hung up everything but we are definitely much better now. :) I am happy with how it is turning out.
Her name on the wall above the changing table. Holly made these for Baylee's room! SO PRECIOUS!! Thanks Aunt Holly!
Bulletin Board on her closet wall!
Wall opposite the changing table. This wall has her bow holder. Yes, she already has a TON of bows. Can't help myself! My aunt Kathy made the precious letter "B" and I added ribbon to make it a bow holder. I love it. I need a beautiful frame for above her dresser to place a picture of our little precious one! :) You can also see her basket of book, basket of toys, and basket of stuffed animals. Eventually we will get a bookshelf and toy chest but not right now~
No pics of crib today. I am still waiting on Eric to help me put up the removable decal that says "Thank Heaven for little girls".
AND, a special picture----Her COMING HOME outfit.
No comments:
Post a Comment