Here is the color of the room before we began painting.
Eric painting the ceiling.
This is what Hudson thought of the process. He was less than impressed! Poor baby didn't get much attention this weekend.
The beginning of the two pinks!
Karen working hard on the darker pink on the bottom.
The beginning of the green accent wall (believe it or not it is green back there!). It is brighter in person!
The four colors in the room!
Here are the four colors with the completed chair rail! (touch ups are needed!)
The four colors from the other side!
I am really happy with the way it turned out! I can't believe it took so long and so many cans of paint! I believe we bought 7 gallons of paint.
that is SUPER cute ashlee I LOVE it!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see it decorated! SOO cute!
ReplyDeleteI love the colors you picked out! Baylee is going to have the cutest nursery:)
ReplyDelete