I had my monthly checkup with my doctor on Monday. I was 16 weeks, 3 days. I heard the baby's heartbeat again. It was 140 bpm. Doctor said it was perfect! Thank God!
We are counting down the days for the BIG appointment. We can't wait to find out if this precious little one will be a boy or girl. What do you think? Our appointment is on February 3rd at 4:00.
Not sure I will get much done at school that day. I think we may do some fun math activities related to the baby on that day. Make a graph of the students prediction, etc. The kids will be so excited! They were so happy when I told them about the baby before our holiday break. We played hangman with the sentence being, MRS. SMITH IS HAVING A BABY! They all clapped and got so excited. I think they will be excited to find out the gender.
No comments:
Post a Comment