We had a wonderful holiday season! We were busy, busy, busy! We had a wonderful celebration with our immediate families and our extended families. It is always great to see everyone!
Eric and I will spend New Year's Eve at his parents house. If Eric is feeling well enough (he has been sick for about 2 weeks now), we have a wedding to attend on New Year's Day. Eric is not doing well with the cold weather though, so we will have to see (the wedding is outside).
Baby got several presents for Christmas---several bibs, outfits, and a cool Santa book.
I am 14 weeks and few days. Things still seem to be going good. I have my next doctor's appointment on January 11. Then, I have to wait until February 3rd for ultrasound to determine gender. I can't wait!
Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday!
No comments:
Post a Comment