Sunday, June 28, 2009

Heading to Boston!!

Eric and I leave early Thursday morning for Boston, MA.  We are going to be enjoying all the Independence Day activities in Boston!  I am so excited! On Friday night, we will be enjoying the Boston Pops concert and the incredible fireworks over Boston Harbor.  

I am looking forward to seeing everything on the Freedom Trail.  I can't help being a history buff when experiencing it first hand!  Brad wants me to try to find out about Thomas Hunstable, who participated in the Boston Tea Party.  I don't think I will be able to though...I think they are doing renovations on the Tea Party museum.  

I will be sure to include tons of pics when we return!  I hope everyone enjoys your Fourth of July celebrations!  We are looking forward to this trip. 

1 comment:

  1. Hope ya'll have a great time, can't wait to see pictures, love ya'll!

    ReplyDelete