Here are some pics from our Vegas trip. We had so much fun!

April and me...just starting our vacation! I am so lucky to get along so well with my sister in law! Love ya April!

Eric and me in front of the Mirage's volcano. The volcano is so much better than before. We got to see it the first trip but our second trip it was under construction. This time we got to see it explode with the new stuff. It was SOOO much better than before.

This is a picture of our view outside the room window at night. Sorry it is blurry. It was taken through the window, obviously. It was a great view. If you watch at the right time, you could see the very tip top of the Bellagio fountains. That's is where I want to stay next time.

Brad and April waiting for the Bellagio fountains. So incredible!

This is a picture of a daffodil in the Bellagio's Conservatory. I am proud of this picture. I think it looks professional.
Aww thanks girl, you are more than just a sister in law, you are a great friend! Can't wait to see all the pictures from the party and vegas!
ReplyDelete