Happy New Year! Well, it's 2009. Eric and I are excited to start a new year. We have high hopes for this year. We are already planning some traveling this year. Just trying to decide where to go. I, of course, am ready to go back to Vegas. We are thinking about making a trip to Williamsburg, VA. Who knows what will happen and what we will decide. I tend to change my mind too often!
Well, we began our new year celebrating with my family. We went to Granbury for New Year's Eve. We had a great time watching the kids dance to the ABBA songs from Mamma Mia! Addy and Hayden love the songs. Hayden kept saying "Mama, Mama". It was really precious.
This weekend, we went to Trans-Siberian Orchestra with Eric's family and then we celebrated Tarin's birthday. It was a wonderful day. TSO is awesome. I can't wait until next year.
Hope everyone had a wonderful beginning to the new year.
No comments:
Post a Comment